Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Fashion 2010














Some interesting looks for Fall. These were taken from the site listed below. I would use discretion when viewing the site, especially if there are any children who are watching.


The following have a lot of flow to them and look like a fun outfit. Winter with a bit of fluff.




















Bohemian Rhapsody
"Beyond these, Anna Sui (seen here), Diane von Furstenberg, Marchesa, and Vera Wang all indulged in an artier take on boho with tons of froth, flou, frills, layers, and pretty much anything that will flutter in a light breeze. " From "Top Fall Trends from New York Fashion Week"








1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, some of those models were downright scary looking with their pursed lips and dark eyes. I hope they go back to "chubbier" girls again- they look rather sickly.
And I'm glad I never did that- I would have felt so foolish in most of those outfits!